How to download Evren Bootable Image (.iso) from the Evren Manager Portal
This article guides us on how to download the bootable image (.iso) file from our Evren Manager Portal.
Please follow the steps below.
1. Browse to Evren Manager Portal.
2. Navigate to Create Bootable Image on the left menu.
3. You will be able to view the Create Bootable Image Page with a few settings to be configured.
4. Under the Create Bootable Image, you will see a button with an option to Show Generated Images.
5. After clicking the button, you will be able to see the last creation date and have the option to download the last generated image.
6. To generate the latest iso file, please proceed to the next section (Image Type). Choose ISO and click Continue.
7. Next, select the respective Language, Keyboard Layout, and Timezone before pressing Complete.
- Hostname Prefix: Hostname is given to a device on registration, and it helps to identify the laptop in asset inventory and may be used for policy assignment, password recovery, troubleshooting purposes, etc.
- Language: The default language for the Laptops in your organization.
- Keyboard Layout: The default Keyboard layout for the Laptops in your organization.
- Default Timezone: The default timezone for the Laptops in your organization.
8. You will see a message stating We are preparing your bootable image file, you will receive an email once it is ready. You shall receive the iso file in your email inbox within 10 minutes.
1. If you have a preferred NTP server/s, please update it by clicking here before proceeding to complete the image file creation. You will be directed to the Time Servers page.
2. Please insert the NTP Server details under NTP Settings and click Save.